Announcing the 2024 Rehumanize Chicago Mini-Conference!abortion mini-conference suicide-prevention
Big news! We are excited to announce we will be holding a one-day mini-conference in August 2024! A precise date has not been set, but we will keep you posted. If you want to help us plan or just stay in the loop, please consider joining our Keybase chat.
Suicide Prevention Walk Conclusion
Thank you to all of our supporters for supporting us for the AFSP Out of Darkness Walk, which will be held this coming Saturday. We are proud to have met our team goal. It is not too late, though, to consider donating in support of our cause.
Join us for sidewalk counseling
As a reminder, we have members who sidewalk counsel almost every Saturday morning at Family Planning Associates in downtown Chicago. Get in touch if you want to coordinate! We would be happy to have you.
Consistent Life News
- City seeks donations — and ideas — to provide for migrants as temperatures drop
- Racist propaganda, antisemitic acts spiked in Illinois last year, report shows
- Man Charged With Shooting Migrants Outside Police Station
- Landlord charged with hate crime, murder in stabbing that left Muslim boy dead, mother wounded in Chicago suburb
- Charges filed against anti-abortion activist who climbed Accenture Tower without rope
...or via RSS Feed
Not crazy about giving out your email address? No problem! Subscribe to using an RSS reader like Feedly using the Rehumanize Chicago RSS feed link.